Google

My thoughts

Personal thoughts

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Is it the end of road for Sachin Tendulkar?


I personally don't think so...he has lots of cricket in him left ,atleast 2-3 years.People will do debate or are debating about his place in present Indian Cricket team over some many new faces and'yong blood' like Mohd.Kiaf and others.
But these critics are forgettting about the amount of years Sachin has given for his country and his numbers speaks for themselves.No dobut he is going through a rough and bad pacth in his thsi stage of his career but we should never forget the centuries which he had scored,the runs he had piled up, the famous wins like the one at Sharjah v/s the Aussies in 1998 to name one .

He has so much of experince,such vast record,huge number of runs in both One day as wel as in Test cricket highest number of centuries and so on...

Such a caliber of his is...a cricketer should not be told to leave the team or retire for that matter...he is true Champion in every sense, the 'Little Master',must be given the right to make the decision when it's the time to hang his gloves and say good bye.

I can go on and on on his records,his achivements ,milestones, famous victories..etc but the records speaks for himself..so for the critics just to say one thing...he will be back with a bang in true Sachin Tendulkar style...and play many more years and many more memorable innings and bring famous victories for the country.

2 Comments:

Blogger MrAdVenture said...

Please forgive this of topic comment,but after reading your blog I was so impressed that I thought it almost a duty to give you a warning.
Google is cancelling every account they find who as joined any of these "hitclubs"like mutualhits,adsense-xchange etc.I was one of the victims,but in my case it was a blessing as I have now found a much higher paying ad supplier with a much more understanding philosophy.I am so impressed with them that I have a blog devoted to promoting them.I call it
A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE and I invite you to look it over.I promise you will be glad you did.You will need them if you stay in these clubs I fear.

11:24 PM  
Blogger OmniMediaGroup said...

What is a "HITCLUB" Mr. Adventure? This "A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE" is this what you are promoting on this Blog??? I hope you are keeping this blog on your watchlist...for future comments; or is this just some sort of self promotion?

My Blog

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home