Google

My thoughts

Personal thoughts

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My final Days of the college !

Phew........ atlast i am finally gonna be an 'Engineer' after 3-4 months,after days,months,years of toil, trauma,hardwork(not studywise but for completing assignments etc.. ..lol).
I have met up with lots of different people.. good bad and ugly ;) so became friends others just classmates or college friends.
The college has gieevn me so many things really hard to pin pint any single thing but alkso taken one year of my life :( though no regerts as such now looking forward in life in the mad bad world of IT where i supposedly would make my carrer...even i doubt for that.
Anyways the practice for our final year college festival "Euphoria" is going very strong esp in dance the entire class specially the gals are actively participating for the hope to get the cultural trophy and just to remeber that there was this class in college...who never actively performed during the 4 yrs but in the last yr they Rocked!
Many things to write and about many people...my first day of college, my first KT, the day i score 82 marks in EN...(survival the fittest.. my last attempt lol...cant say more about it) ,my year drop.. my recent all clear , my teachers ...esp Mrs .Kirloskar....etc..
but as for now just want to say..let our class do the best in the final year in academics..,cutural events so that we would be remebered as the beat Batch of 2006..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home